We do not have any current vacancies.
Adult Services Roles
We do not have any current vacancies.
We do not have any current administration vacancies.
Young Oasis roles
We do not have any current Young Oasis vacancies.
East Sussex Roles
None available at the moment.
Early years roles
We do not have any current early years vacancies
Clinical Supervisor Roles
We do not currently have any vacancies.
Check out our employee benefits
To apply for these roles you must complete an Oasis Job Application Form. Please also complete the separate Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Form as this helps to ensure we can prioritise fairness and equality of opportunity.
Please email your completed Application Form and Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring form to email@example.com
If you are having any difficulties in applying please do contact us on 01273 696970 or via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Thank you for your interest in working at Oasis.
For your information, the following principles will apply whenever recruitment or selection for positions takes place:
· Individuals will be screened against the job requirements as laid out in the job descriptions and person specifications.
· Any qualifications or requirements applied to a job that have or may have the effect of inhibiting applications from certain groups of the population will only be retained if they can be justified in terms of the job to be done.
· Information on age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief and disability will be collected in order to monitor the numbers of applications from different groups. This information will not be used in the selection process or for any other use other than this purpose.
· Selection tests will be specifically related to job requirements and will measure the person’s actual or inherent ability to do or train for work.
· Selection tests will be reviewed regularly to ensure they remain relevant and free from bias, either in content or in scoring mechanism.
· All recruiting managers and HR team members taking part in recruitment and selection will have been trained in interviewing skills and equal opportunities.
· Written records of interviews, reasons for decisions made at each stage of the process and reasons for appointment or non-appointment will be kept in line with GDPR guidance and destroyed when appropriate.
· Interviews will assess candidates against job-related criteria only.
· All information held about a candidate must be used only for the purpose for which the information has been collected.
· All candidates will be asked at the first interview stage to provide documentary evidence of their right to work in the UK, to ensure compliance with immigration rules.
· Reasonable adjustments will be made to reduce any disadvantage faced by disabled people in making an application in response to an advertisement.
· The recruitment and selection process for disabled candidates will take into account such adjustments to working arrangements or physical features of the work place/station/premises as are reasonable to accommodate their needs and be such that they are not placed at a substantial disadvantage compared with non-disabled candidates.
· Decisions to interview, shortlist or offer employment will take no account of an applicant’s trade union membership or non-membership.
Oasis is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from people with relevant life as well as professional experience, and those with disabilities who are currently under-represented in the organisation.Some posts at Oasis are exempt under paragraph 7 (2) of the Sex Discrimination Act and are for female applicants only. We ask that all applicants complete an Equal Opportunities Form when they apply for a role at Oasis.
Investors in People
Investors in People is delighted to award Oasis Project the “We invest in people, standard accreditation”. It means principles and practices around supporting people are in place and everyone understands how to use them to make work better!
Investors in People believe that the success of an organisation begins and ends with people. They state that if we make work better for everyone, we make work better for every organisation. And if we do that… we make society stronger, healthier and happier. This fits with the values at Oasis.
Brighton and Hove Living Wage
The Brighton and Hove Living Wage campaign was launched in 2012 and its aims are to encourage local businesses to voluntarily pay all employees the real Living Wage instead of the government’s national minimum. Oasis is proud to be part of the Brighton and Hove Living Wage Campaign and as an organisation we are committed to paying the Brighton and Hove Living wage rate. This rate is set independently and updated annually and the rate is calculated according to the basic cost of living in the UK and is the amount that allows a person to live a decent life and not just survive. The new rates are applied at Oasis every April.