Street Sex Workers
SWOP Sussex is a sex workers’ outreach project for women who live or work in the sex industry in Sussex. Our service is trans inclusive.
Trans sex workers.
We recognise that many transgender sex workers may face issues when sex working that others do not.
SWOP offers services to self-identifying women, trans-women and individuals working as women across Sussex.
Our service is for women from any nationality, regardless of immigration status. It is free and confidential.
Sexual health services and info for trans people.
- Mind Out offer a range of support, including counselling and advocacy services for LGBTQ community
- Trans Advocacy at Mind Out is for trans and non-binary people or anyone wanting support in relation to theirs or someone else’s gender identity or gender expression.
- LGBT Switchboard offer support services for trans people.
- Clare Project (Brighton &Hove & East Sussex) Peer led Trans support.
Rape and sexual abuse.
- Trans Survivors Helpline is a national helpline for trans people affected by sexual violence.