The only thing we require is that you reach a minimum fundraising target of £500.
– Brighton Oasis Project t-shirt
– Full support with your fundraising from BOP
– Chip timing
– Inclusion on the mobile app for live tracking and results
– Finisher’s technical t-shirt
– Finisher bag
– Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag for baggage lorries
– Kit bag transportation to finish
– Water stations and gel stations
– Cheer points, bands and music on course
– Fuel at the finish
– Access to the Event Village with food, drink and entertainment, live screens and shopping
– Training plans
– Email runner communications and support
If you’d like to sign up, all you need to do is create your fundraising page. This is very easy to do and should take you between 3 and 10 minutes. Simply click the button >> and follow these instructions:
1. Sign up using your email and a password
2. Set your minimum fundraising target (make sure you choose a figure £500 or above)
3. Follow the remaining steps to set up your fundraising page with your photos and your personal fundraising story and share your page on your social media pages.
Once you have completed all the steps, the team at BOP will be notified and will be in touch to complete the process. There are a few details required by Brighton Marathon to get you signed up with them in full.